AG Media Productions – Los Angeles, Orlando 1998 – Present Artist and Brand Development; Media Production; New Business Creation, Management, and Consultation
Media producer, entrepreneur, and brand developer that excels at motivating and leading teams of technical and creative individuals to deliver superb results, including over 25 million album sales worldwide.
Clients and Projects
- Consulting with the company HI•FI on the development of their new social media app and network called Life in HI•FI. Assessing and improving the overall UX, specifically new user signup experience; content propagation; and future music and video implementation. Facilitating partnerships between HI•FI and specific communications agencies that have proven community building strategies. Targeting various content contributors around the country to enrich the quality and overall value of HI•FI for users and investors. March 2014 – Present lifeinhifi.com
- Developing an online marketing and sales strategy to grow a new jewelry brand called Peace of Faith. Researching and assessing the most efficient and profitable site solutions for eCommerce options (POS, payment gateways, reporting, and tracking.) Advising the owner on new product and branding choices based on analytics results, AdWords testing, and current marketplace directions. March 2014 – August 2014
- Co-created a product offering for the new media company The New Man Life. Product was a combination Ebook and Audio Book based on excerpts from the company’s 150+ Podcast episodes titled The New Man. The sales product will be the first in a series of similar offerings that The New Man Life will use to grow its member based subscription site. February 2014 – June 2014 mettasonics.com
- Started a digital software and hardware rental company called MetaSound. With one of the first mobile 192kHz AVID/Pro Tools systems available for rent in Los Angeles, MetaSound’s ROI was over 200% in the first 6 months. Eventually sold the business to a larger company for a successful exit. October 2002 – April 2004
- Acted as creative and technical advisor to David Lee Roth for over 10 years. Participated in the production of two full-length albums, pre-production for Van Halen reunion album and world tour, and a documentary web series called The Roth Show. September 2001 – November 2013 davidleeroth.com
- Grammy nominated engineer with several multi-platinum credits. Clients include: Mick Jagger, Ringo Starr, Van Halen, Rod Stewart, Apple, Paramount Pictures, HBO, VH1, and Showtime. January 2000 – Present Wikipedia
ActionGoNow – Los Angeles 2004 – 2006 CEO, Cofounder
Founded and built a full service production company and facility that included: artist development, production, branding, management; music and sound design for commercials, TV, and web campaigns; and studio and equipment rental.
- Composed music and sound design for the Nike campaigns: Flight and The LeBrons.
- Developed, produced, and managed the brand identity for numerous, independent artists.
- Designed and built a multi-room recording facility with ancillary equipment rental services to substantially increase company ROI. Clients: Nike, CBS, Volvo, UMG, Warner Bros. actiongonow.com
The Jim Henson Company – Los Angeles 1998 – 2004 Chief Engineer of the Recording Studios
Originally hired as a staff engineer by A&M Records, was asked to remain as part of a small team that transitioned the Charlie Chaplin Lot and Studios into the Jim Henson Lot and Studios. Promoted to Chief Engineer after two years.
- Managed and engineered hundreds of recording sessions based on client needs and objectives.
- Hired, trained, supervised, and mentored staff engineers and runners.
- Oversaw and recommended technical purchases to ensure onsite equipment continued to be of the highest caliber possible, while remaining within budgetary requirements.
- Increased bookings and profitability for The Jim Henson Recording Studios by continuing to produce exceptional recordings and increase client satisfaction, despite an industry-wide turndown. hensonrecording.com
University of Florida ‘96
Berklee College of Music ‘98
- Guest Lecturer at UCLA Extension Engineering for Commercial Composers
- TA at Berklee College of Music for the courses Audio Technology 1 & 2
- Helped create the annual LA Rock ‘n Roll Golf Tournament to benefit the Pablove Foundation
- Supporter of the Nonprofit organizations: – NAMM Foundation- Surfrider
– Give Clean Water, Inc.
– The YouthBuild Charter School of California
- Longtime golfer and member of the USGA, SCGA, and CGA
- Photography, including golf photography featured in national real estate magazine
- 25+ years of surfing. Surfed in Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Bahamas, and Costa Rica